Without a doubt, if you are looking for the “best ROM” on the Sprint Galaxy S4 SPH-L710 that’s TouchWiz-based, you can’t go wrong with the latest JellyBomb ROM v14. With the latest version 14, you can expect a fully-working multi-window (also enabled for all apps), Photo Sphere Android 4.2 camera, Note 2 camera, a ton of audio-enhancing apps, a ton of tweaking including overclocking up to 2.1Ghz, and even some more.
Join Our HighOnAndroid G+ Community
- How to Convert ANY Photo into HDR on your Smartphone! [Better Instagram Photos]
- How to FAKE Portrait Mode on Any Smartphone! [Snapseed App]
- How to Root Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL! [EASIEST METHOD]
- Galaxy Note 8 vs. OnePlus 5T – Which One Has Better/Faster Facial Recognition?
- Gear 360 – Driving Over Bay Bridge in Suzuki GSXR600!