Download this video for viewing in HD on your smartphone or computer.
Click Here to Download High-Quality HD video to your Smartphone or Computer.
This video was brought to you by AndroidRoot.org. Click Here to See at AndroidRoot.org
Looking for some good AOSP ROMs? (What is AOSP?)
If you haven’t tried the latest Carbon ROM, definitely you should give this ROM a go. I’ve been actually following Carbon ROM ever since the first nightlies came out for my Note 2 couple months back and now they support many new devices including most Galaxy S3s plus their latest stable releases are pretty solid with customization similar to AOKP ROM.
Carbon ROM is like a hybrid AOKP ROM with some of its own customization added in. It’s not AOKP ROM though, don’t get me wrong, this is a ROM built from Android sources with some AOKP parts added in along with others.
Some notable feature include PIE control, “Dark Carbon” mode, long-press “clear recents” for clearing cache, NFC polling with screen off, Power button torch, CRT effect on/off, and some more.
If you are looking for a great AOSP ROM with some interesting tweaks, definitely give the Carbon ROM a try, now available for AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, MetroPCS, Cricket, and GT-i9300.
- Download Carbon ROM for Galaxy S3 AT&T SGH-i747 (or Canadian SGH-i747M)
- Download Carbon ROM for Galaxy S3 T-Mobile SGH-T999 (or Canadian SGH-T999v)
- Download Carbon ROM for Galaxy S3 Sprint SPH-L710
- Download Carbon ROM for Galaxy S3 Verizon SCH-i535
- Download Carbon ROM for Galaxy S3 US Cellular
- Download Carbon ROM for Galaxy S3 MetroPCS
- Download Carbon ROM for Galaxy S3 Cricket
- Download Carbon ROM for Galaxy S3 GT-i9300
To install, reboot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset (unless coming from Carbon ROM), install ROM, install Gapps, then reboot! Status 7 error? Here’s how to fix Status 7 error.
Make sure to update “Google Search” app on Play Store for fixing Google Now search.
Credits – XDA <— Please donate to the developer or hit “Thanks” on XDA if you like this ROM!